things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross
- everything is ok
calling out racism takes a backseat to calling out homophobia in a lot of cases tbh like nash grier has made explicitly racist vines where he acts out as a “ghetto” black woman with stereotypical mannerisms and no one bats an eye and then he says f*g and yall wanna jump? what kind of pick and choose activism?
why did the seagull fly over the sea?
because if it flew over the bay, it would be called a bagel